iOS 12.3 beta 2 likely focuses on bug fixes and feature enhancements, and iPhone and iPad users enrolled in the beta testing program for iOS can find the update available now from the settings app software update section. Apple usually goes through several beta versions before issuing a final version to the general public. This means that upgrading to beta is risky, and data loss is one of those risks. How to restore lost contacts after I update to iOS 12.3 public beta 2? There’s a professional recovery tool called iFonebox which can certainly do you a big favour.
The following are some of the features that make it your go-to solution for data loss.
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- 100% safe and very easy to use
- Selectively recover data without losing current data
- It’s also an ideal backup extractor for iTunes or iCloud
- Apply to a large variety of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It enables you to preview data before purchase
- Can be used to recover up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, messages, iMessages, call logs, safari history, photos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s has a clear and nice-looking interface
This program is effective, fast and efficient. There are two available version: Windows and Mac version. It’s important to download correct version for your computer. Read the following instructions about this method for more details if you need.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.