Unbelievable! I recently lost my latest purchased iPhone 8 and also all my contacts. I think I have an available backup in iCloud. How can I get them back without having to do so much? I need several contacts for urgent business.
Get deleted or disappeared data back is not an easy-to-handle situation, especially when your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch get lost or stolen. Nonetheless, this situation is not that much tough what you believe. You can recover contacts from recently lost iPhone 8 as long as you’ve backed up your device to iCloud or iTunes before.
iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software, which is able to deal with wide range of loss scenarios, it can find your missing data no matter what is the reason for losing it. Before going towards the steps of how to retrieve contacts from recently lost iPhone 8 with this software, let’s get to learn about the main features:
- Recover as many 17 kinds of data in various scenarios
- Three extraordinary working modes
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely
Assume that your iPhone is disabled or get stolen unfortunately, which means you’re not allowed to access your device any more, what would you do to get contacts back from recently lost iPhone 8? Actually, once you signed in to your ID account, you can preview the specific data from backup. Furthermore, it is privilege for you regain lost data from iCloud backup selectively without wiping any existing data you have.
iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, there is no need to worry too much if your device is compatible with our program. However, it’s considerably necessary to opt for the right version for your computer.
Step 1: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
There’re some points you need notice
- Please ensure to disconnect your device with your computer under this mode, in case the iCloud file be updated or modified.
- Please make sure that your Apple ID is in a normal state, and if you turn on the Apple ID two steps authentication, turn it off and try again.
Step 2: Scan the data that you want to recover
Click on Contacts item to start scanning automatically. You’ll be required to wait patiently while the circle is rotating continually and quickly.
Step 3: Check and recover your missing data
It’s time to get your missing contacts on iPhone back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC, then the task is accomplished.