I am using my recently purchased iPhone. I have accidentally deleted my bookmarks in safari, and I was wondering if there is a way to restore them? Thanks in advance.
It’s truly an unpleasant moment when you accidently deleted bookmarks in safari on iPhone 8 and desperate to recover them, especially when you’ve never backed up before. Don’t give up, resume reading this article and turn to iFonebox (http://www.ifonebox.com/) your lost data.
What is iFonebox?
One professional iOS data recovery which is attributed to recover or transfer data on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What does iFonebox can do?
- iOS data recovery. One extraordinary and reliable application to recover deleted or lost data from device or backup for you.
- Up to 17 files types. Both text and media data, like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, attachment from specific App and more.
- 3 working modes. You’re allowed to retrieve mistakenly deleted bookmarks in safari on iPhone 8 from device or backup either in iTunes or iCloud.
- Various data loss. Retrieve data lost for accidental deletion, iPhone disabled, system breakdown, physical damage and more.
- Flexible recovery. Selectively get lost data from device or backup without wiping out any existing data you have.
Additional features of iFonebox
In addition to get accidently deleted bookmarks back in safari on iPhone 8, iFonebox makes it possible that selectively retrieve data from iTunes or iCloud backup. In other words, you don’t have to restore a whole backup only for several photos, call logs or contact person. Furthermore, you can also trust iFonebox to keep your valuable data in a safe way. Back up your device regularly without worrying about any kind of data loss.
iFonebox itself is able to detect and extract data in a reliable and safe way. Besides, to protect your privacy, once you close the program, all scanned data will disappear and you have to download and scan again the next time you start the program. Besides, iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and the latest iOS 11 system, you’re able to install the program from official website or here, just make sure to download the right version for your computer.
Step one: Run iFonebox. Connect your iPhone with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you are supposed to click on Start so that the software can detect the data on your device automatically.
Step Two: Analyze the data. It is start to scan and analyze the data after you click the Safari icon in this screenshot, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and Retrieve. After the scan completes, you’ll see all bookmarks on your iPhone, tick the boxes next to the item you need transfer, then download them to your computer easily.