Hi- I’d like to download my iCloud data because my iPad has been disabled because I put in too many passwords, and I’m trying to get back my photos and videos before the factory reset, I don’t want lose them. Can anyone please help?
Once your iOS device is disabled after entering the wrong passcode six times in a row, there’s nothing to do but erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings. If you don’t have much time, nor the patience, but you’re anxious to get specific data from a backup, turn to iFonebox for help to download photos and videos from iCloud account because iPad is disabled.
What is iFonebox?
One professional and trustworthy iOS data recovery software, which is dedicated in recovering as many sixteen kinds of data loss in all scenarios. So it can’t be a challenge to save photos and videos from iCloud when iPad is disabled.
What does iFonebox can do?
- It is a great transferring helper that download data or numbers from iOS device to computer.
- An irreplaceable tool that retrieve deleted or disappeared data on iOS device.
- One splendid application that support preview iTunes and iCloud backup data.
- A splendid program which is excellent in Backing up data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Why choose iFonebox for data from backup?
Compared to traditional recovery method, you don’t have to restore the whole backup for just several data. With iFonebox, you’ll be advised to selectively transfer photos and videos from iCloud when iPad is disabled.
Where can I download it?
You’re able to access this advanced application from official website or click the icons here, just make sure to install the right version for your computer.
How does iFonebox work?
Step 1: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
There’re some points you need notice
- Please ensure to disconnect your device with your computer under this mode, in case the iCloud file be updated or modified.
- Please make sure that your Apple ID is in a normal state, and if you turn on the Apple ID two steps authentication, turn it off and try again.
Step 2: Scan the data that you want to recover
Click on Photos item to start scanning automatically. You’ll be required to wait patiently while the circle is rotating continually and quickly.
Step 3: Check and recover your missing data
It’s time to get your missing photos on iPhone back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC, then the task is accomplished.