Have you lost some vital and memorable videos but have no idea how to get them back? If you do have a backup, all you have to do is to restore the iPhone and videos will be back on your device. However, you may also lose all existing data you device, which could be another nightmare. How to download only videos from iCloud backup? Please follow this article and you can certainly get an ideal answer.
Actually, you can extract only videos from iCloud backup under the help of iFonebox, one professional iOS data recovery and transfer program. This outstanding tool will help you gain access to either an iTunes or iCloud backup then extract only target data for you. Sounds unbelievable? Right? This is an app that has been also equipped with great features like:
- Support as many 17 kinds of data and numbers
- Three extraordinary working modes
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely
With iFonebox, you can transfer only videos from iCloud backup. Aside from that, you can also recover lost data on iPhone that you deleted accidentally or intentionally. With three splendid working modes, there’s a great high possibility that find your missing data, even if you’ve never backed up before.
Besides, iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, and it features an easy-to-understand interface. you’re able to install the program from official website or here, just make sure to download the right version for your computer.
Step 1: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
There’re some points you need notice
- Please ensure to disconnect your device with your computer under this mode, in case the iCloud file be updated or modified.
- Please make sure that your Apple ID is in a normal state, and if you turn on the Apple ID two steps authentication, turn it off and try again.
Step 2: Scan the data that you want to recover
Click on Photos item to start scanning automatically. You’ll be required to wait patiently while the circle is rotating continually and quickly.
Step 3: Check and recover your missing data
It’s time to get your videos on iCloud back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC, then the task is accomplished.