So my mum has backed up her iPhone onto her computer, when she has gone to restore the backup to her new phone it isn’t letting her. its saying the password is incorrect? How do we recover the password or at least get the back up onto her new phone?
If above scenario also sounds like your predicament, With iOS 11 or later, you can make a new encrypted backup of your device by resetting the password by following instructions:
- Go to Settings > General > Reset on your device.
- Tap Reset All Settings and enter your iOS passcode.
- Connect your device to iTunes again and create a new encrypted backup.
Moreover, the iPhone backup is not viewable on your computer, and it can only be restored as a whole when you are going to restore data on your iPhone. Therefore, many may want to know how to back up iPhone data intelligently without iTunes. Don’t worry, iFonebox is helpful on this issue.
As an outstanding iOS data management expert, iFonebox is used for transferring files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers, and it will help users to back up iPhone contacts, messages and so on to computer easily. The following are the advantages that you have to choose this program to copy the data on iPhone without iTunes.
- Professional--Back up or recover as many 17 kinds of lost data in various scenarios
- Intelligent-- Three selectively working mode without wiping any existing data on device
- Powerful--Support data preview on device or backup before retrieval
- Full iOS compatibility--Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Easy-to-use--Intuitive user interface and well organized
- Safe--100% secure and protect your privacy definitely
Under the help of iFonebox, you can certainly keep the data on iPhone safe without iTunes. As we all know, many unexpected incidents can lead to data loss, and sometimes it happens so quickly that we don’t have much time to back them up beforehand. With iFonebox, it never can be a challenge to retrieve lost data on iPhone even if you’ve never created a backup before.
iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, you’re able to install the program from official website or here, just make sure to download the right version for your computer. Let’s get started:
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPhone with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you can see a bold Next, click it and move to step to stage.
Step Two: Analyze the data
You need to click specific icon to start scanning, there’re 17 kinds of data that you can choose to back up or recover. After clicking, it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step.
Step Three: Preview and Search
After the scan completes, you’ll find all your data on device, including the deleted ones. Tick the boxes next to the item you need to export, then transfer them to computer just by clicking on Recover to PC.