Hello! Is there any way or tool that can help me access and print WhatsApp messages on iPhone? Thanks in advance!!!
A rich and sound communication experience is the sole characteristic of WhatsApp which make it one of the most intelligent cross platform instant messaging services. Sometimes, we need to keep some specific WhataApp data for special purpose. Have you ever thought of it that way: Is it possible to access and print WhatsApp messages on iPhone? If this also sound like your confusion, you’re advised to keep reading this article to find the answer here.
As a professional and reliable iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is a desktop software that will help you view and print WhatsApp messages on iPhone with 100% device safety guaranteed. In order to enjoy the features of this extraordinary program, it is advised to read following characteristics:
- Three extraordinary working modes: Recover from iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup, Recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system, including the latest iPhone X and iPhone 8.
- Selectively data recovery without restoring your whole backup. With iFonebox, you’re allowed to retrieve data separately without wiping any existing data on your device.
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup or device, which means you don’t have to restore the whole backup to find specific data outof uncertainty.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized. This program is extremely easy to use, and offers you enough flexibility toexport WeChat messages from cracked iPhone 8.
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely, and you won’t lose any data or fileduring the process.
With above advanced features, you may have found iFonebox is the best solution to export and print WhatsApp messages on iPhone. Aside from that, it provides you a marvellous way to retrieve, back up, download or preview data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Moreover, iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system. Before the instruction, you need to get the following items prepared:
- Your iPhone device.
- An available USB cable, the included one would be better.
- One computer, a frequently-used would be better.
- iFonebox.You can download here by clicking the specific icon below:
Step One: Launch iFonebox. Connect your iPhone to iFonebox with included USB cable after you turn on the program, choose Recover from iOS Device at the upper-left of the interface. Then, click Next to continue.
Step Two: Scan data. It will start to scan and analyze the data after you click on the WhatsApp Messages icon, the duration depends on the amount of the data, please wait in this stage patiently.
Step Three: View and Recover. Finally, you can view all your WhatsApp messages after the scanning, transfer them to your computer and print them as you want, then the task is accomplished.