Pre-order of iPhone X starts at 12:01 a.m. PDT on 10.27. This is absolutely an exciting news for most iPhone fans. If you’re going to purchase a new mobile device, you might confused and wonder is it necessary to make order for iPhone X at a relatively high price. Don’t worry, this article will help you have a deep insight on 18 features of iPhone X.
Device profile and configuration
- The 5.8‑inch screen is the largest size so far on iPhone device;
- The first iPhone standard OLED screen, with 1,000,1000: 1 contrast;
- Front and back glass panel and stainless steel body, which has a strong broken-resistant feature;
- 2436 x 1125 resolution and make photography simplified;
- The Home button was cancelled at the bottom of the screen;
- The vertical rear camera is adopted.
- Water and dust resistance;
- Face ID is adopted to unlock, authenticate, and pay;
- A second-generation performance controller and custom battery design;
- The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone;
- Faster CPU and the new Apple‑designed three‑core GPU;
- Wireless charging makes more convenient；
- Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive.
Brand new operation
- Go back to the main page by swiping up from the bottom;
- Swipe up and pause for a while to open multiple tasks;
- Press both side buttons and volume keys you can take a screenshot
- Enable Apple Pay by pressing the side button two times in a row
- Touch and hold side button to awake Siri