I have several old backups on iCloud. I need to clear up space on iCloud. Is there a way to access the iCloud backup without restoring it to a device to view documents in the backup? Please give me some advice. Thanks!
iCloud makes it possible for iOS users to share all the most important things in their digital life, from photos and notes to personal and business documents. However, it just gives you 5 GB of free storage, which isn't enough for most iOS users. Once you are in need of deleting data to free up iCloud space, it’s necessary to find out if there is any data you need. To view data stored iCloud backup, restoring the backup should recover them. But if you are not intend to do that, there’s a professional third-party tool called iFonebox that can do you a big favor. The most impressive feature of iFonebox is that you can see what is stored in iCloud backup without restoring that backup, no matter what are you using, PC or Mac. All you need is an Apple ID and an Internet connection.
Let’s take a brief look at some of its other features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It comes with three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to help you recover up to 17 types of data such as contacts, photos, notes, texts, videos, voice memos, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on
- The preview function allows you to read all the recoverable data
- It compatible with almost all kinds of iOS versions, including the latest iOS 12
- You are allowed to recover data selectively without losing any existing data on your device
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get access to iCloud backup.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Take photos for example, click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.