How can I recover safari history that has been accidentally cleared, its important to me a lot. Thanks!!!
iOS system is comparatively more secure than other system, indeed. But there’s still a great possibility that cause data loss due to various reasons, like accidental deletion, system breakdown, update failure or other unexpected factors. No mater how it happens, it really frustrates you. If you are in the habit of syncing iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes regularly, there would be smaller loss. If not, here iFonebox is the best tool that can help you.
Have you ever experienced the similar trouble like above case and have no idea how to recover safari history that has been accidentally cleared? With iFonebox, you can certainly get out of this kind of predicament. As a professional iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is specially designed to recover as many 17 types of data, which is an recommendable program with these top features:
- Three extraordinary working modes: Recover from iOS device,Recover from iTunes backup,Recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system, including the latest iPhone X and iPhone 8.
- Selectively data recovery without restoring your whole backup. With iFonebox, you’re allowed to retrieve data separately without wiping any existing data on your device.
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup or device, which means you don’t have to restore the whole backup to find specific data outof uncertainty.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized. This program is extremely easy to use, and Offers you enough flexibility to migrate contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8.
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely. During this process, all the contents on both of your old iPhone and new iPhone will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file.
To maximize the possibility of retrieving accidentally deleted safari history, you’re required to stop using iPhone or iPad immediately. This is because missing data can be wiped out by newly data randomly and easily. As a result, if you don’t have any available backup either in iTunes or iCloud, you should be more careful with your device after the data loss happens.
iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, and there are two versions accessible for your computer: Mac version and Windows version. The operation interface is intelligent, the following is the step-by-step guide to restore mistakenly cleared safari history without backup. Moreover, here’s the preparations you need to make in advance:
- An affected device.
- One USB cable, an include accessory would be better.
- One computer, a frequently-used would be better.
- You can download here by clicking the specific icon below:
Step one: Launch iFonebox. Click the icon to run the program, keep your device and computer connected with included USB cable. If this is your first time to use this software, you’ll be asked to Trust the computer, please click Trust on the device screen first, then it will continue to the next stage after you click the bold Next.
Step Two: Scan data. Choose the data you want to backup, Safari, click the icon and it will scan automatically, it might take your some time, and the duration totally depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Recover data. You’ll see all of your safari bookmarks on your iPhone, then you can chick the checkbox next to the bookmarks you want and transfer them to your computer directly.